Two times stronger than ordinary capsules! Ideal for children and pets.
Why Freeze Dry?
The process of freeze drying or lyophilization involves harvesting the plants at their peak. They are then washed in fresh spring water and sprayed clean.The cleaned plants are immediately frozen to achieve the necessary conditions for low temperature drying. The plants are then placed under a vacuum. This enables the frozen water in the herb to vapourise without passing through the liquid stage, a process known as sublimation. Low temperature condenser plates remove the vapourised water from the vacuum chamber by converting it back to a solid. This completes the separation process.
After the vacuum has been introduced there is about 4-5% of moisture left in the plant material. To reduce this final moisture content, low temperature heat is applied to the frozen material to accelerate sublimation and pull off the remaining moisture.
- Maintain active constituents for the highest potency and action.
- Preserve enzymes, amino acids, flavonoids, oils, and fatty acids.
- Polysaccharides and proteins critical to their effectiveness.
- Retain activity, color, aroma and taste of the fresh plant.
- Only the water has been removed.