One of NewGenn's most popular products—carefully designed to meet exacting standards. NewGenn Anti-bacterial wipes are free from alcohol, artificial fragrance, preservatives, and colours. Developed without the need to be tested on animals—the ingredients are all natural and plant based. NewGenn anti-microbial wet wipes leave your skin feeling naturally clean and soft. They have many other uses, such as for:
• Babies — as used in hospital baby wards
• Wounds — safe and will not sting
• Hands — leaves a wonderful natural feel to your hands
• Toilets — added protection and OK to flush away
• Children — perfect for cleaning up children's faces, hands, knees, cuts, grazes, etc.
• Fabric — will not harm clothing
• Pets — safe for pets, and to clean up after them.
How does it work?
In the simplest of terms: the technology destroys hazardous microbes by cleansing any organic matter and dissolving the microbe. The natural plant oils on which the product is based account for the pleasant feeling on the skin. The absence of alcohol explains why it does not sting in cuts and fractured skin. NewGenn wet wipes were designed to the specifications of a hospital team that required the replacement of several different wipes with just one. The specification was that they must be:
• large enough to cover the hand
• soft for use on patient’s skin, including babies
• leave a pleasant feel on skin
• free of alcohol to circumvent the hazards of flammable vapours
• contain an anti-microbial liquid that kills hazardous bacteria and other microbes in the EN 1276 test in less than 1 minute
• cost effective.
All NewGenn products control and kill:
• Norovirus (the winter vomiting bug)
• Swine Flu
• E. Coli
• C. Difficile
NewGenn products meet the exacting standards of anti-microbial control including Norovirus, are mutually compatible with each other (preventing the risk of neutralisation), alcohol free and ensure compliance throughout your existing systems.
Most orders are sent by either 1st class Royal Mail or if requested by DPD.
We aim to dispatch orders received before 1.30pm (UK time) on the same day, excluding weekends and national holidays.
Next day delivery applies to working days only, guaranteed if a courier is selected and the order is received before 1.30pm.
If you have changed your mind about keeping an item we understand and we happily accept returns within 30 days, as long as the item is unopened and returned in original condition we are happy to provide a full refund for the item or exchanged for goods of the same value. Please note that due to the hygienic nature of some oral and body care products we are unable to accept items back where the packaging seal has been breached. If you have received a faulty item or an item in error, we will see to it that you receive the correct item at no extra cost. Please use the "contact us" page and we will be happy to help.