TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT PLEASE PHONE OUR CUSTOMER SERVICES ON 01559 364711
TO BUY THIS PRODUCT YOU MUST HAVE A GOVERNMENT-ISSUED LICENCE.
Acquisition, possession or use by the general public is restricted.
SORRY, BUT YOU CANNOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT ONLINE.
How can I buy this product?
Since 2 September 2014, members of the public who want to acquire or import this product must have a valid licence issued by the Home Office and an associated photographic identity document. Due to this change in EU/UK Law we can only sell this product to customers who obtain this licence.
You may obtain a licence by clicking here.
When you obtain a licence please make sure it is for at least 500ml
If you have a licence follow these directions:
1. Call our Customer Services on 01559 364711 during office hours.
2. They will ask you to fax or email a copy of your licence. Upon receipt this will be registered against your account.
3. When we have a copy of the licence, you can call us quoting your number and you will then be able to place an order.
4. You must pay by Credit or Debit Card for this product.
Customers that have purchased this product in the past should also be aware that since 3 March 2016, it is an offence to possess or use 35% Hydrogen Peroxide without holding a valid licence issued by the Home Office. If found guilty of this offence, there will be a maximum penalty of 2 years imprisonment and/or a fine.
What is hydrogen peroxide?
In simple terms Hydrogen Peroxide consists of two hydrogen atoms and two oxygen atoms, as shown in the chemical formula H2O2. (H stands for Hydrogen, O for oxygen, and the 2 shows the number of atoms present in each molecule). Hydrogen peroxide is very similar to water (H2O), but the extra oxygen atom produces one of the most useful and powerful oxidizers known to man—hydrogen peroxide (oxygen rich water). Also known as superoxide, hydrogen peroxide is made in the body, for instance, white blood cells produce, amongst other things, hydrogen peroxide to kill germs and fight infections.
What types of hydrogen peroxide are available?
There are a number of different grades:
- 3% Pharmaceutical Grade — This can be purchased at the chemist's and is used for cleaning wounds and as a general household disinfectant. But this grade can have a whole range of stabilizers, such as acetanilide, phenol, sodium stanate and tetrasodium phosphate.
- 6% Beautician Grade — For use as hair colorant and contains stabilizers.
- 30% Reagent Grade — Used in scientific experiments, also contains stabilizers.
- 30% to 35% Electronic Grade — Used to clean electronic equipment.
- 35% Technical Grade — Contains phosphorus to neutralize tap water (if added)
- 35% Food Grade — This is used in many food preparation processes, for instance, in aseptic packaging, where it is sprayed onto foil lined material used for packaging fruit juices, etc. (This product is available to those with a governement issued licence)
- 12% Food Grade — A similar product to 35% Food Grade but in a diluted form to comply with EU regulations.
Neither manufacturer and/or seller make any claims or warranty expressed or implied concerning this product, except that it is of standard quality. Neither shall be held responsible in any manner for any personal injury, property damage or other type of loss resulting from handling, storage or use of any product manufactured by its use. The buyer accepts and uses this material on these conditions.
Disclaimer: The contents shown on this website are not meant to be a substitute for conventional medical care. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this site. Readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being. This website is not responsible for errors or omissions.
NO MEDICAL CLAIMS ARE MADE FOR THIS PRODUCT
Delivery of your Goods
Most orders are sent by either 1st class Royal Mail or if requested by FedEx or UPS.
We aim to dispatch as many orders as possible if received before 2pm (UK) on the same day.
Next day delivery applies to working days only and is guaranteed if a courier is used for delivery and the order is received before 2pm.
Return of your Goods
We hope you are completely satisfied with our products.
If you have to return a product we have a 30 day guarantee.
We are able to send a return envelope if needed.
We would also like to make our customers aware of The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (United Kingdom).
Under these regulations:
You have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days after receipt of the goods. You may contact us by email, telephone, or letter within the specified period. Reimbursement would be made as soon as possible but within 30 days and include our normal delivery charge if applicable.
Some items, electrical devices, come with their own manufacturer's warranty (e.g. 12 months) this is in addition to the above.
Where goods are deemed to be faulty please return them stating your reason for doing so. Returns should be made to Health Leads UK Ltd., at our usual address, if necessary we will contact you regarding the safe return of the items. Videos and books should remain unopened (sealed). Items returned unopened/unused may be exchanged for goods of the same value, if desired.
Should you require further information about our delivery or returns policy, then please contact us.