This device utilizes state-of-the-art microporous ultrasonic atomizing mesh technology that sprays liquid medication into aerosol/vapor form and delivers it directly to the patient for inhalation. Can be used with medication when recommended – salt, essential oils etc.
Highly favoured among people with sinus or respiratory problems.
1. Two atomization modes: high and low. Choose the modes by press the on/off button.
2. Automatic cleaning
3. Automatic switch-off when the medicine/liquid has been almost entirely used up.
4. Two modes of power supply: USB adapter, 2 AA batteries
Cleaning and maintenance
1. Remove the mouthpiece and any accessories from the nebulizer, disinfect them by medical alcohol wipe or soak.
2. Add 6ml of clean water to the medicine container and switch on the device to start "automatic cleaning" , removing any medicine residue from the mesh.
3. Remove the batteries.
4. If any traces of medical solutions or impurities remain on the gold-colored contact on the device and atomiser, use cotton buds to remove them.
5. Put the mesh plate cover back to the device after full cleaning, store all parts in a dry and cool place.
- Power consumption: 1.5W
Input: 5V/1A(USB) ro DC 3V(2 AA batteries)
Atomized particles: ≤4μm
Condensation rate: 0.2ml/min.
Volume: max. 8ml
Relative humidity: <93%
Product weight: 70gHousing Material: PC+ABS
Oscillation frequency: 108kHz
Operating conditions: Temperature: +5°C ~ +40°C
Most orders are sent by either 1st class Royal Mail or if requested by DPD.
We aim to dispatch orders received before 1.30pm (UK time) on the same day, excluding weekends and national holidays.
Next day delivery applies to working days only, guaranteed if a courier is selected and the order is received before 1.30pm.
If you have changed your mind about keeping an item we understand and we happily accept returns within 30 days, as long as the item is unopened and returned in original condition we are happy to provide a full refund for the item or exchanged for goods of the same value. Please note that due to the hygienic nature of some oral and body care products we are unable to accept items back where the packaging seal has been breached. If you have received a faulty item or an item in error, we will see to it that you receive the correct item at no extra cost. Please use the "contact us" page and we will be happy to help.