natracare organic absorbent organic cotton super tampon without applicator is ideal for medium flow days. Tampon expands widthways.
natracare’s super absorbency organic tampons are made with a rolled wadding of long-fibre organic cotton – designed to gently absorb menstrual flow and expand widthways.
Organic tampons are far superior because most tampons are made from a mix of rayon and non-organic cotton, and are commonly chlorine-bleached. Tampons often have a plastic wrapper, contain perfumes and even dyes. Rayon is a highly absorbent fibre which rapidly absorbs menstrual blood but at the same time can also dry out the natural protective mucous lining.
• No Rayon, Plastics, Perfumes or Dyes
• Totally Chlorine Free
• Biodegradable & compostable
• No dioxin or pesticide residues
• GMO Free
Tampon: Certified organic cotton
Wrapper: BPA-free widely recycled plastic
Recycled cardboard printed with vegetable-based ink
Each pack contains:
20 Organic cotton non-applicator tampons
The natracare Company was formed as part of a campaign to shake up the menstrual protection industry and provide women with a viable eco-friendly alternative.
All of their menstrual, incontinence and baby care products use only organic and natural materials. Everything they use and produce has a commitment to the highest ethical standards of organic principles and biodegradability. Their commitment extends to respectfully and ethically manage and monitor resources.
The Ethical Company Organisation have repeatedly ranked Natracare top of their table for feminine hygiene.
A perfect fit for Health Leads!
natracare Quick Facts
• Plastic Free: The average period product is loaded with plastic. Choosing plastic free pads and tampons lets intimate skin breathe and cuts out plastic pollution.
• All Natural: Sustainable by the power of nature. Renewable materials which are naturally absorbent, waterproof, breathable and soft. Eco-friendly at its best.
• Gynaecologist Recommended: Good intimate health is vital. Avoid synthetic and unwanted chemicals. Naturally hypoallergenic materials help relieve symptoms from allergies, intimate irritation and soreness.
• Certified Organic: Cotton is the most pesticide sprayed crop in the world. Using only 100% certified organic cotton means no chemicals and no toxic pesticides for you or the planet.
• No Fibre Loss: Do you know how many fibres come off a tampon when worn? Long fibre organic cotton means no tampon fibre loss.
• Totally Chlorine Free: Many period products are bleached with chlorine, but not these. Research Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) and see why it matters.
• Effective Protection: Reliable, absorbent materials to give you confidence. Natural, effective and comfortable period and incontinence products. Going green doesn’t mean compromise.
• Vegan: Make your menstrual cycle vegan and keep it animal, people and planet friendly. Many period products aren’t. Certified Vegan by The Vegetarian Society.
Most orders are sent by either 1st class Royal Mail or if requested by DPD.
We aim to dispatch orders received before 1.30pm (UK time) on the same day, excluding weekends and national holidays.
Next day delivery applies to working days only, guaranteed if a courier is selected and the order is received before 1.30pm.
If you have changed your mind about keeping an item we understand and we happily accept returns within 30 days, as long as the item is unopened and returned in original condition we are happy to provide a full refund for the item or exchanged for goods of the same value. Please note that due to the hygienic nature of some oral and body care products we are unable to accept items back where the packaging seal has been breached. If you have received a faulty item or an item in error, we will see to it that you receive the correct item at no extra cost. Please use the "contact us" page and we will be happy to help.